At the general meeting on 20 June, the chairman, councillors and AC were elected and the articles of association were amended
On 20 June 2021, a general meeting was held at the Prague headquarters of Wikimedia ČR, during which the election of the chairman of the association and members of the council, the election of members of the audit committee and the approval of amendments to the articles of association and organizational regulations took place.
More than twenty our members of the association gathered in Vinohrady
The tropical weather did not deter 21 members from travelling to the AGM, who came in person, with a further 27 members attending by proxy. Two guests – female employees of the association – were also present.
Agenda of the meeting:
- election of the Governing Council and the Election Commission
- approval of the guests of the AGM
- approval of the agenda of the AGM
- Annual reports of the Association and the annual report on the financial management, their approval
- Annual report of the Audit Committee, its approval
- election of the Chairman of the Association and members of the Council
- election of the members of the Audit Committee
- modifications to the articles of association or organisational regulations
Election of the Chairman, Councillors and Audit Committee
Jan Groh was elected the Chairman of the Association. He received 32 votes out of 48 possible.
The following were elected to the Board (maximum 48 votes):
- Jan Loužek (46 votes)
- Josef Klamo (34 votes)
- Martin Urbanec (45 votes)
- Tadeáš Bednarz (40 votes)
At the first meeting of the Board in its new composition Josef Klamo was elected as vice-chairman.
The following were elected to the Audit Committee (maximum 47 votes):
- David Klempíř (36 votes)
- Jiří Sedláček (45 votes)
- Michal Staša (45 votes)
At the first meeting of the Audit Committee in its new composition after the 2021 General Meeting, Michal Staša was elected as its chairman.
Approved amendments to the articles of association and the rules of organization
The General Meeting also amended the articles of association, which now mainly provide as follows:
- A person who is an employee of an internal team cannot become a full member of the association.
- Full membership is approved by the whole council, not just one of its members.
- The council may take decisions outside the meeting in writing or using technical means.
In addition, the rules of organisation have been amended to clarify and correspond to the amendments to the articles of association and to make minor technical adjustments.